Duties as VMCV ambassadors
- Welcoming our customers, providing information and being available to meet their needs.
- Work independently, while being supported at all times by the training and operations management team.
- In the event of an unforeseen operational situation, inform the traffic management centre, which will indicate the instructions to be applied.
- Acting as a major player in traffic safety: driving safely and ensuring comfort and punctuality for our customers.
- Work as a recognized driving professional: benefit from a recognized continuous training system thanks to our certified training centre and develop your skills throughout your professional activity as a driver.
- Safety is one of your main concerns
- You like customers and have a good sense of hospitality
- You enjoy contact and interaction with customers
- Your qualities include a sense of service
- You are able to work independently and responsibly
Interested in joining us? Your application file must contain:
- The VMCV application form for drivers
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your CFC and/or diploma(s)
- Copy of work certificates
- Copy (front and back) of driving licence and OACP card
- Extract from the ADMAS file
- For persons not yet domiciled in Switzerland or who have been domiciled in Switzerland for less than two years, attach a “Relevé d’information intégral (RII)”, stamped by the prefecture
- Copy of both sides of your ID card and/or residence permit
- Extract from your criminal record (casier judiciaire pour particulier)
Driving is a demanding profession with strict federal regulations.
Thus, several conditions for access to the profession follow and it is essential to ensure that you meet ALL the requirements before submitting your application:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a category D driving licence (coach). The 110 trolleybus endorsement is an advantage.
- Be comfortable with interpersonal skills and ideally have experience in customer contact.
- Be in possession of a B or C residence permit.
- Have a good level of oral and written French (B2 level).
- Accept irregular working hours based on rotations.
- You must not have had a licence withdrawal of less than 3 months in the last two years, the time limit is extended to 5 years for any licence withdrawal of more than 3 months (this can be checked on the ADMAS extract issued by the motor vehicle department [service des automobiles] of your canton).
- Have a clean criminal record and S record. If your application is accepted, you will be asked to provide the original extracts, which are less than 3 months old.
- You must not be taking any chronic medical treatment that is contraindicated in the occupation of professional driver (the website of the motor vehicle department of your canton will provide you with information).